What is DMIT?
DMIT is ‘Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test.’ It is a scientific study of fingerprint patterns. This test helps individual to understand their inborn talent by their fingerprints. This is developed by the scientist and research experts from the world-renowned universities. Fingerprints are developed when we are in our mother’s womb. We can totally rely upon this as fingerprints never get change from our birth till the death and there are no age boundaries to do this test. It’s not at all like filling up questioner or answering a bunch of questions, it is simple and not at all scary. We just take Fingerprints and then it is done.
Know yourself through DMIT!
DMIT for Pre-Teen, Teenagers, Adults (Married and Unmarried) and Old-Age
- Know your Inborn Potential.
- Understand your creative and analytical mind. The right and left side of the mind.
- Get to know your 9 Multiple Intelligence Distribution.
- Helps to know Personal Quotients: IQ, EQ, CQ AQ, and SQ.
- ATD perspective Analysis and Learning Style.
- Your Best Learning Communication Characters.
- Comparison between Right and Left Brain Hemispheres.
- Identify your Extracurricular Activities based on DMIT Report.
- Get Career Guidance.
- Analysis of Strength and Weaknesses based on your Brain Lobes Usages.
- Test Report suggests how to improve on your weaknesses.
- Customize the learning programs according to Child Learning Pattern.
- Understand the right Parenting Techniques and Teaching Style for our child.
- Know EQ, IQ, CQ, AQ in this Test.
- Know your Work Management Style.
- Get to know the right match for you.
- Reduce the conflicts between you and your partner.
Helps you to get a stable field.
DMIT for Corporate
- Find the right person for the right job.
- Discover employees’ possibilities, maximizing efficiency & effectiveness.
- Discover their Inborn Potential.
- Reduce operating cost & maximize corporate value.
- Discover your employee Personal Quotients IQ-EQ-AQ-CQ-SQ.
- Discover your employee Planning and delivery style.
- Get to know who is more Productive.
- Entrust your staff member who has got the most potential.
- Discover your employee’s Knowledge areas.
- Helps in Promoting Right person for the Job.
- Training based on their brain capabilities.
- Helps HR team to understand Employees Inborn potential, skills they are meant for and their attitude.